×
Register an Account
Forgot Login?
  • LIVONIA PROFESSIONAL FIREFIGHTERS

    Serving The City Of Livonia Since 1941

    GENERAL QUESTIONS?

    For more information, call (734) 466-2444

    Follow Us On Facebook & YouTube

    INFORMATION UPDATE
    We no longer accept bloodborne pathogens or sharps dropped off at our stations.  Thank you.
    February 26, 2024
    Congratulations to Elizabeth Hogan for completing her probationary period and being promoted to Firefighter. Elizabeth was the first person hired under our Paramedic Cadet program and has successfully become a Livonia Firefighter/Paramedic.

    Have you ever dreamed of owning your very own golf cart? Here is your chance, and the proceeds benefit the Livonia First Responder Foundation! Tickets are only $20.

    LIVONIA — An off-duty Livonia police officer was critically injured in a vehicle crash Thursday morning. The department announced Thursday, Sept. 7, a 10-year veteran of the department was in critical condition after his motorcycle collided with a pickup truck on Middlebelt Road near Six Mile Road shortly after 10 a.m.

    The 1953 Hydra-Matic fire in Livonia, Michigan forever changed the way the Motor City’s carmakers do business. August 12, 1953 was a bad day for General Motors. At 3:45 PM that Wednesday afternoon, the modest fire department in Livonia, Michigan, about 15 miles northwest of downtown Detroit, received a frantic phone call.


    Upcoming Events

    Mar
    12
    Tue
    4th District Meeting
    Mar 12, 2024
    Fellows Creek in Canton

    Contact Elected Officials!

    Come Work With The Best

    Paused

    PREVENTING CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING

    Service all heating systems and all gas-, oil- or coal-burning appliances by a technician annually.

    • Install a battery-operated and electric-powered carbon monoxide detector in your home and check or replace the battery when you change the time on your clocks each spring and fall. If the detector sounds, leave your home immediately and call 911.

    • Contact a doctor if you believe you have carbon monoxide poisoning.

    • Do not use gas-powered devices such as a generator, grill or stove inside your home, basement or near a near a window or door. Generators should be operated more than 15 feet from the home.

    • Do not run any gas-powered motor inside a closed structure, such as a garage.

    • Do not heat a home with a gas oven.

    Asbestos Safety

-
IAFF Local 1164
14910 Farmington Rd.
Livonia, MI 48154
  7344662444

Top of Page image
Powered By UnionActive - Copyright © 2024. All Rights Reserved.