LIVONIA PROFESSIONAL FIREFIGHTERS
Serving The City Of Livonia Since 1941❮❯
INFORMATION UPDATE We no longer accept bloodborne pathogens or sharps dropped off at our stations. Thank you. July 05, 2022Another great Be Kind day in our community! Today, the Be Kind committee hosted pizza parties at Stevenson High School, Niji-Iro Elementary and at Central Office! This effort is the brainchild of Rosedale Gardens Presbyterian Church in coordination with the City of Livonia, the Livonia Chamber of Commerce, St.
An apartment fire is doused and brought under control by a Detroit Fire crew inside a building on John R and Adelaide streets in Detroit on Sunday, Feb. 6, 2022. By Samuel J. Robinson | email@example.com Fire deaths across Michigan are up 144% this year compared to the same 34 days in 2021, according to state officials.
LIVONIA, Mich. (FOX 2) - Firefighters from 24 departments in Michigan and Indiana learned how to fight some of the most dangerous fires during training Wednesday in Livonia. Basement fires are risky. "It’s the most hazardous fire as firefighters we can fight.
September is National Suicide Prevention Month. The Yellow Rose Task Force is committed to reducing the stigma associated with reaching out for emotional support and care throughout the fire service. For the month of September the LFD will change its duty shirts to the Suicide Prevention tees.
Highland Games Tug O' War Results. LFD brought home the trophy for the first time since 2008 today! We had the Army first and defeated the U.S. Marines in the finals for first place. Thanks To: Captain Vaquera Eng.
Aug 27 Sat Touch A Truck 2022
Aug 27, 2022TBA
Contact Elected Officials!
Come Work With The BestPaused
PREVENTING CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING
• Service all heating systems and all gas-, oil- or coal-burning appliances by a technician annually.
• Install a battery-operated and electric-powered carbon monoxide detector in your home and check or replace the battery when you change the time on your clocks each spring and fall. If the detector sounds, leave your home immediately and call 911.
• Contact a doctor if you believe you have carbon monoxide poisoning.
• Do not use gas-powered devices such as a generator, grill or stove inside your home, basement or near a near a window or door. Generators should be operated more than 15 feet from the home.
• Do not run any gas-powered motor inside a closed structure, such as a garage.
• Do not heat a home with a gas oven.